Contacts & Links

[ Booking Agent ]
John Olav Hovde
johnolav@meteorman.no
[+47] 93284225

[ Press Contact ]
Bjørn Skjeslien
bjorn@headof.no
[+47] 91199979

[ Artist ]
dieterpereira@gmail.com
pear_tree_white@rock.com
[+351] 963612170
[+47] 47843079

[ Other DD Links ]
twitter: @DDPeartree

quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2010

END OF RECORDINGS!

Hey all! Yes, the last day came and went in a blur! We finished it! I'm still a little dazed but the deed is done! Last couple of days were great, we went over the mixes repeatedly, as you do, and proudly, as you do hehe Mastering will be done shortly, once we've listened to the final mix on 1 547 different sound systems just to be sure ;) I'll be spending next couple of weeks getting whoever I can to listen to it, no doors left un-knocked :P fingers crossed... Here's the "final" track-listing: 1 - Fare Thee Well 2 - The Love I Used To Love 3 - Twists & Turns 4 - A Lie A Day 5 - The Devil That You Know 6 - Moment 7 - Drifting, Drifting 8 - Last Day In London 9 - Please Baby Don't 10 - I've No Fire 11 - The World, Iggy, and Me 12 - Walk Away (13 - Bonus track... Drifting at Midnight). Thanks one last time to everyone envolved, playing on the record, making it possible, supporting me personally, and most of all believing in my music! It's done! Let's see where this goes... ;)

Sem comentários: