Contacts & Links

[ Booking Agent ]
John Olav Hovde
johnolav@meteorman.no
[+47] 93284225

[ Press Contact ]
Bjørn Skjeslien
bjorn@headof.no
[+47] 91199979

[ Artist ]
dieterpereira@gmail.com
pear_tree_white@rock.com
[+351] 963612170
[+47] 47843079

[ Other DD Links ]
twitter: @DDPeartree

domingo, 23 de maio de 2010

!!!!! FNAC Novos Talentos 2010 !!!!!

Great news! I've been one of the artists invited to be part of this year's "FNAC Novos Talentos" promo CD! The compilation is a great oportunity to get myself promoted, it will be on sale in FNAC stores around Portugal at a great price (usually around 5€ for a double-cd). I've selected my song "The Love I Used To Love" as my contribution as it's had great feedback from radio stations and people in general that have heard it! CD is released June 21st! It's a great way to find great new talent in Portugal so check it out, I usually do :) I'll also be playing a few solo showcases in FNAC stores from late June onwards, FNAC Vasco da Gama on Friday June 25th at 21:30, and FNAC Almada on Saturday June 26th at 17:00.

(last year's edition)

Sem comentários: